Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Greece Ridge Mall Show

I will have work on display (and for sale) this Friday (Nov 7) and Saturday (Nov 8) at the SRAG Fall Show at the Greece Ridge Mall (Rt 104, Ridge Road, west of 390 interchange). The show will be open during Mall hours (9:30 am to 9:30 pm both days), and will be located in front of Macys. Stop by and check it out! Over 20 artists from SRAG will be represented. I'll have about 15 pieces at the show, including some that have not yet been posted on this blog.

Unfortunately, for the past month I've been dealing with a back problem that has prevented me from painting (or doing much of anything, for that matter). It's a flare-up of a disk problem in my neck that causes severe pain in my back and left arm, along with numbness and weakness in my left arm. Fortunately I am right-handed! The symptoms have improved considerably but I'm nowhere near 100% yet. I hope to start doing some artwork in the very near future...so check back for new paintings soon (I hope!).

No comments: